Skip to content
- My current fees are:
- For new clients, Rs 30,000 for the first twelve-months
- If an existing client chooses to renew the engagement while the current fees are applicable, then Rs 15,000 for the subsequent twelve-months
- I like to design a very simple portfolio that neither I nor the client have to review. Hence client's do not feel compelled to continue the engagement beyond the first twelve-months. As a result, a significant proportion of my clients do not renew the engagement beyond the first twelve-months.
- The renewal fee will increase over the years for all clients who choose to continue to renew the engagement for an additional twelve-months
- The fees are payable in advance at the start of the twelve-month period of engagement (to clarify, the introductory audio call is free of cost)
- The fees are based on the assumption of 20 hours of effort during the first twelve-months. Discussions consume half of these hours and back-end work consumes the other half of these hours. The number of hours of effort during the subsequent twelve-months is proportionately lower.
- I focus on clients with a net worth (total assets including primary residence minus total liabilities of a couple) of Rs 1 cr to Rs 100 cr. They could be resident Indians or NRIs